Find Treatment Today with Care Addiction Recovery Services!
Addiction is an excruciating, unhappy disease to endure. There are many people that are affected by an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol. There are also many people that have family members that suffer from an addiction to drugs and alcohol. Rehabilitation, or rehab, is a program where addicts come to understand their dependency, learn how to recognize and stay away from the triggers that make them use, and learn to successfully live as a recovering addict. To fulfill the mental, medical, physical, social, vocational, and emotional needs of all their clients, Washington Rehabilitation Center designs individualized treatment plans, all the while providing a healthy and sympathetic environment for addicts who are beginning the process of recovery.
Services Offered at Care Addiction Recovery Services
Unfortunately, because of the stigma of being ‘an addict,’ people conceal their problems with substance abuse from their loved ones, and occasionally these loved ones conceal the addict’s problems from the outside world. This is behavior normally increases animosity between family members, friends, and the addict. In these circumstances, Rehabilitation Center Seattle encourages the use of a therapist or an intervention specialist to oversee the discussion of getting the addict into rehabilitation. These interventions can crucial for everybody concerned, and some advantages include:
- creating a safe atmosphere
- help people to verbalize their fears and anger
- convincing an addict to enter rehab
Intervention, however, should be confused with rehab. Intervention is a precursor to treatment.
Detox is another procedure that should not be used in place of rehab. It is important to note that detox is not going to ‘cure’ an addict from their problems, it merely ends the physical dependence. As the first step towards recovery, detox, or detoxification, sometimes with the aid of prescribed medicine, helps the addict correctly and swiftly withdraw from the substance(s) they’re dependent on. There are two kinds of detoxification:
- Social detoxification is a form of detox that happens in a residential or outpatient facility, and generally involves educating the addict and readying them for rehab in a socialized gathering of those with similar fates.
- Medically supervised detoxification (also known as medically supervised withdrawal) is a procedure that commonly occurs at a hospital type setting or clinical facility, where the addict’s withdrawal is administered by a nurse or doctor for his or her health.
Depending on the client’s needs, recovery Centers Seattle WA offers either form of detox. Treatment care recovery provides safe, effective recovery for people at all levels of substance addiction, from those who just started to chronic users. Their intervention program addiction include such treatment programs as:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- crystal meth
For the most powerful and effective treatment, Recovery Addiction assesses how deeply rooted the dependency is and whether or not there are any contributing psychological factors (including co-occurring disorders), before deciding the best path towards recovery might be most effective for each and every individual client.
Get Help Today with Care Addiction Recovery Services!
Clients of Rehabilitation Drug Program’s residential rehabilitation programs can expect care that includes the most effective parts of inpatient and affordable outpatient treatment, including:
- 24/7 supervision and access to the clinical team
- luxurious, home-like accommodations
- contact with real world situations and problems
Since each client’s treatment plans are tailored to be individualized to their individualized needs, no plan is the same as another. Most often, however, clients will take part in the following (all from the comforts of an attractive residential facility):
- group or individual therapy
- behavioral modeling programs
- daily recovery support meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
Call 206-395-2833 to speak to Treatment Care Recovery professionals for more details about substance abuse in general, interventions, detox, or rehabilitation centers.