Call Our Drug Rehab Experts at (253) 242-9891 Now!
For alcohol and drug rehab, call usat (253) 242-9891 to Find Help Now! Drug addiction makes addicts in Seattle, WA feel helplessly trapped in a cycle that will never end. Our staff knows this isn’t true and wants to lend a hand to addicts to become free of the disgrace and negative emotions that drug addiction feeds on. It has been medically proven that drug and alcohol addiction is an illness. Therefore, it should be addressed with the same medical scrutiny as illnesses like cancer. Our trained experts and our facilities specialize in drug and alcohol dependency therapies, thereby ensuring that our clients in Seattle, WA receive the best possible level of care. End addiction and contact us today!
What’s Substance Addiction?
Drug use can begin casually; however, it soon spins out of control. The more abuse of the drug, the harder it is to function without the drug and the more dangerous the withdrawal symptoms. Our team addresses drug abuse via the physical and/or psychological dependency route.
- Physical dependency occurs when repeated drug use disrupts the way brain cells communicate pleasure. In this way, only through the use of drugs will the brain send pleasure signals.
- Psychological dependency, which takes longer to establish, is when the addict balks at the thought of not being able to use drugs to feel good or normal once again, and as a result, stresses and becomes anxious over it.
It is very important to deal with both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs in order to address addiction effectively and comprehensively. Our facility has the staff, experience, and desire needed to help individuals in Seattle, WA suffering from drug addiction. Our treatment programs are so effective because they include:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a professional and supportive aftercare staff
- wonderful, luxurious affordable living accommodations
Every client’s personal requirements are considered when professionals individually make each and every person a treatment program to ensure success. Unlike other treatment facilities, we also utilize various fact-based and affordable therapies to satisfy the varied requirements of all our clients in Seattle, WA.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process by which an addict:
- withdraws from their drug of addiction
- participates in various kinds of therapy and behavioral changes that help them acknowledge their problems
- examine their reasons for using
- learn how to prevent relapses and temptation
We have a team of recovery professionals responsible for the numerous aspects of recovery, such as:
- follow-up care
- lifestyle skills training
- family education and counseling
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental problems and emotional problems
- medical care
How Our Team Treats Substance Abuse Disorder
Our residential facility is a mix between inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round-the-clock supervision in order to meet the ultimate goal of assimilation into society. We also offer services like alcohol programs detox and intervention recovery, while residing in gorgeous and relaxing residential accommodations. Clients also participate in:
- recreational activities
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily self-help group meetings
- group and one-on-one counseling
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
Please contact our professional staff for more information about treatment programs, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general. Call us at (253) 242-9891!