Call Our Intervention Experts at (253) 242-9891 and Find Help As Soon As Possible!
Interventions are the most effective method for getting addicts into a rehabilitation (rehab) treatment program. If you’re concerned about someone in Seattle, WA in your life, somebody who’s considerably changed as a result of drug and/or alcohol dependency, Program intervention is needed. Addiction is horrifying for both the addict and the addict’s friends and family. You could be asking, “How can I help my friend get healthy again?” and “What should my role be in getting my friend help?” Call us at (253) 242-9891 for more information about interventions and how to set one up. Do not let fear make you hesitate!
What’s an Intervention?
An intervention is an gathering organized by a qualified interventionist. It’s main goal is to convince the addict to enter a rehabilitation facility to treat their problems with dependency. Those concerned about the addict (i.e. family members, friends, clergy members, and others in Seattle, WA), gather together to confront the addict about the consequences of their drug dependency and urge them to obtain rehabilitation. Interventions for treatment recovery services are used to provide the addict with a chance to get assistance and save their own life. Often, however, the addict refuses to recognize that they have got an issue, is in denial of the addiction, or is simply unwilling to enter treatment. In which case, a few topics that should be addressed during an intervention:
- the addict’s hurtful behavior and how it has influenced the addict and their loved ones in Seattle, WA.
- the therapy plan along with goals and instructions that the addict must to follow.
- what each member of the intervention promises to do if the addict refuses to enter a rehab or treatment program.
There are four kinds of interventions: simple, crisis, classical, and family system.
- A simple intervention is as simple as asking that the target stop their behavior. It should be done before another, more complex intervention methods are looked into.
- A crisis intervention is for use in hazardous, risky situations: reckless driving, violence, or severe substance abuse.
- Getting a person to agree to go into a rehabilitation treatment immediately is the goal of a classical intervention.
- Family system interventions center the focus on all of the family members. It urges them to stop their enabling behaviors. Because addiction usually creates socially dysfunctional environments, everybody involved will need help adjusting their behaviors.
What Is the Difference Between an Intervention and Rehab?
Although crucial for recovery, there’s an important difference between an intervention and rehab. Our team knows that interventions are supposed to convince the addict to go to rehabilitation. It is usually initiated by their friends, their family members, and those that care about them, with the help of a qualified interventionist. Intervention is NOT the same thing as therapy. It might not be enough to make the addict stop using drug or alcohol. In rehab programs like ours, the addict is taught about the illness of drug and alcohol addiction, how to manage long term recovery, and what their triggers are. This is to increase their success in recovery. For the highest chance of success, our alcohol services programs recommends that an addict is urged to go to rehab immediately after their intervention.
For Immediate Assistance, Contact Our Professionals Today!
It is a frustrating and scary experience to watch a friend suffer and fight their addiction. Many times, an intervention is an intensive organized gathering designed to get the addict in Seattle, WA finally into treatment. To talk to an interventionist, locate a rehabilitation facility, or learn about substance addiction in general, call (253) 242-9891 immediately! Call us to get a friend in Seattle, WA the support they so urgently need!