Call Our Treatment Staff to Get Help Now!
We have been offering treatment for the people of Seattle, WA for over a decade. Our facility presents people with the opportunity to make positive and life-altering transformations by helping them break free of their drug and/or alcohol abuse. Drug and/or alcohol dependency is extremely too harmful, expensive, and painful to wrestle through, so our team offers people assistance in realizing their sobriety goals. Though not needed in all cases, detox programs are available to those that require it. In addition, everyone has access to:
- custom-designed addiction treatment programs
- group and individual therapy
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- beautiful living facilities
- 24-hour supervision and care
Call (253) 242-9891 to speak to an addiction treatment specialist, and start recovery today!
Certified Rehabilitation Programs
Even though there are many different conventional and/or experimental ways to treat drug addiction, there are certain drug dependency rehab principles that the majority of scientists, therapists, and health care specialists agree on. The main principle is that rehabilitation plans need to be tailored to each person in Seattle, WA. It is imperative that therapy programs customize treatment plans to meet the needs of the individual, not simply his or her addiction. We take into consideration the client’s psychological, legal, medical, work, or social problems. Meeting the rehabilitation requirements of each person requires intense examination and observation of all of their physical and psychological needs, and regularly adjusting and modifying their treatment plans to ensure the most success. Rehab specialists generally utilize a blend of:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family therapy
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Rehab Are Available?
There are many different levels of rehab, and the person’s needs often determine which is best. The ideal level of treatment is very different for an individual who recently had a relapse, than for a person in Seattle, WA that has been chronically using for a while.
- Inpatient treatment usually takes place in hospitals or medical clinics. It offers detox and rehabilitation services. Though inpatient treatment is starting to be much less commonplace, detox still needs to be medically supervised in a hospital unit or clinic. Treatment programs centers provides detoxification services in many of locations, after which clients are urged to proceed directly to a rehab center for the best results.
- Outpatient treatments can be found at counselor’s offices, neighborhood medical clinics, medical clinics, or in residential treatment programs with outpatient services. People taking part in outpatient care live at home and commute daily to treatment sessions at a facility.
- Drug Addiction Programs provide residential treatment, a combination of both inpatient and outpatient treatment. Patients are transported to the facility for treatment and daily support group meetings, while living in residential homes. Clients who participate in this treatment method are more able to face the pressures and temptations of reality, having relearned the best way to behave in society.
Let Our Treatment Facility Help
With the assistance of experts and support from family and friends, recovery is possible, even when the addict thinks that drug and/or alcohol abuse is their only option. Our staff offers programs substance addiction of all kinds, and rehab helps people who suffer from additional mental or emotional co-occurring issues as well. Our experts are available 24/7 at (253) 242-9891 to help you or anyone ins Seattle find the help they need. For details about drug and/or alcohol abuse or for advice, call now!